The program includes the following, on the example of organization, according to the chart of accounts:
- Processing of accounting documents
- Financial income and expenses
- Invoice turnover
In accordance with the Labour Code:
- Labour contracts and payment receipts
- Working on the web-page of the Revenue Service
Overhead and invoice:
- Preparation of monthly declarations and their submission to the Revenue Service
- Certificate of comparison and budget control
The course lasts for 2 months and includes 2 meetings per week. The course fee is 250 GEL.
The cost includes a tutorial, abstracts and an accountant’s card. The cardholders can receive free consultations.
After completing the course, a certificate is issued.